Thursday, March 27, 2014





"Nursing does no diminish the beauty of a woman's breasts; it enhance their charm by making them look lived in and happy."
-Robert A. Heinlein

Why are people so uncomfortable seeings breasts? I am not a modest breast feeder. Mainly because I don't see the point of modesty when it comes to breast feeding and partly (a small part) because those breast feeding covers are a pain. I love nursing my babe and it seems suffocating to care what other people think about it. If it makes people uncomfortable it makes me question their mental health - and breaks my heart.

“Imagine that the world had created a new 'dream product' to feed and immunize everyone born on earth. Imagine also that it was available everywhere, required no storage or delivery, and helped mothers plan their families and reduce the risk of cancer. Then imagine that the world refused to use it.” 
-Frank A. Oski


No comments:

Post a Comment