Wednesday, July 23, 2014


I sit in the corner of my bedroom working on fulfilling orders for The Love More Shop. The floor is hard and my tail bone has never fully healed from childbirth. I am positive that starring at a computer screen in a dark room is bad for your eyes, but here I sit because my baby lays asleep on the bed and these days, he rolls around a lot in his sleep. I am perhaps an inept mother - by boy is a year old and I still need to nurse him back to sleep several times a night and can't seem to get him into his crib without him suspecting something fishy and waking up. So, here I am, just in case he tries any new acrobatic moves tonight, I will be here to catch him.

This is him at the lake this weekend. Be still be heart.

These are the good ol' days.


No comments:

Post a Comment