Friday, May 9, 2014

doTERRA


Guys! So in addition to getting my Etsy Shop going - I have become a doTERRA rep. I would never have considered a job selling something in the past, but as a new mom I have quickly become obsessed with essential oils and think everyone needs to use them. They are amazing and I had no idea. Although I love alternative medicine - I didn't grow up in that world and oils were still in the realm of hippy-dippy until recent years. Now that I have a babe, wellness is so much more important to me than it was in the past. This led me to discover that essential oils are (excuse me) fucking awesome. You can use them for aromatherapy, internally, on your skin, as cleaning products, and more. I've tried a few other brands before doTERRA so I can confidently say that doTERRA is the best I have found. The smells are are so much smoother and more pure. Lemon really smells like lemon.

Anyhoo. Let me know if you have any questions about essential oils! I will be posting cool info for you every so often.


No comments:

Post a Comment