Monday, February 17, 2014

A Salad Spinner and Chopping Knife: Beef n' Broccoli


I found this beef and broccoli recipe a while back and we love making it! I was that kid that religiously ordered beef and broccoli (and hot n' sour soup) at Chinese restaurants growing up...which was often...as in once a week. I lived in the Bay Area until I was 10 years old, which means I was surrounded by delicious Chinese food. That is not that case in Oregon and it's pretty depressing. So to remedy my longing for a good Chinese dish, I've learned how to make it myself. It's obviously a better idea anyway because you know exactly what ingredients are going into the dish and it's less expensive.

Check out the recipe on rainydaygal's website and if you make it, tell me what you think! We always make a little extra sauce.

I usually pick the saucy broccoli out of the pan for dessert...


No comments:

Post a Comment